· Polar Bear Ride – January 1st – Meet for lunch then take a scenic drive to a member’s home for ice cream & hot beverages!
· Souper Ride – mid January – Converge on a local donut shop, leave for a drive through the country to the Harrisburg Lions Club for soup, chili & desserts
· Pie Run – mid February – in honor of National Pie Day everyone brings a pie, cake, cookies or other dessert to share & we drive to a members’ home where the desserts are set up for sampling!
· MGs on the Green – Club’s annual car gathering (not a show!), held the last Saturday of September, supporting the Harrisburg Lions Club. Great food, exciting raffle & lots of fun for all.
· 3rd Thursday of each Month: Light Lunch & Conversation at the Jimmie's Restaurant (Hwy 51 & Lawyers Rd - 7114 Brighton Park Dr., Mint Hill). Lunch @ 11:30 am., – come on out for good food & interesting conversation!
· 1st Tuesday of each month: Monthly meeting at Jimmie's Restaurant (Hwy 51 & Lawyers Rd - 7114 Brighton Park Dr., Mint Hill). Dinner @ 6:30pm., meeting @ 7:30pm).
· International Dinner Nights are usually held in months with no other club activities